Friday 17 November 2017

The Book of Exotic Feelings! HA HA HA!

This is the name I gave to the book I made out of my experimentations with ink on paper. I found it in the mess of my art room and I think I should post some of the ink experiments here. The were done on scraps of printmaking papers of different types and stuck on black drawing notebook that you get in art shops,so that I don't have to spend time for binding the book. It was a part of weekly critique along with some more work. The name would be more appropriate if I also write something on each page.




 



Do you see the letters "Golden Energy" embossed on the paper?


Loved doing this. I am not sure the photographs will do justice but it is great to hold it in hand and watch the inks mixed and frozen in time at that moment. I have not been so comfortable with watercolours so far.

Thank you.


Intestines?
Looks great in real life.
Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year

Hello, How was your last year? What do you think looking back?  I learnt to be grateful last year, for all those things that we take fo...