Monday 14 August 2017

Colors I use...

This is todays pic, called Riot on Paper. 11"x15" on handmade paper.
I am happy about it. Well, I was when it was done.

These are the watercolours I use. They were suggested by a friend who is a professional artist and exclusively works in watercolours.


I also have these locally available watercolours and I started with them. I think that it is a good idea to start with whatever materials you have and and find out their use and limitations and then experiment with others. Like I said art can be made from mundane or everyday materials like crayons and black ink. ( Black India ink must be the most available material in stationary shop once upon a time before invasion of ball pens and gel pens.) The idea is to get started.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year

Hello, How was your last year? What do you think looking back?  I learnt to be grateful last year, for all those things that we take fo...