Sunday 13 August 2017

Small works

These two are really small. They are 6"x 8.5". They are crayons, black India ink and little watercolours. I love doing it the fast and furious way. I want to post more from the work I did before. All my rooster fight series is using these minimalistic tools. Crayons belonged to my daughter. Soon to be a teenager, even she has out grown them. ( I don't think one should outgrow them. But this is what happens.) I use black India ink in different dilutions. The paper I used was local 100% rags handmade paper. Sometimes the paper had its own mind and did not behave. But that gave me different effects than intended and I liked that too because I was not too fanatic about the overall outcome. The rooster series was an experimentation. Hence it was fun.

Thank you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year

Hello, How was your last year? What do you think looking back?  I learnt to be grateful last year, for all those things that we take fo...